New 'Prisoner Abuse' Photographs
BushCo Torture
2009-05-15 21:59:39 UTC
New 'Prisoner Abuse' Photographs Emerge Despite US Bid to Block Publication
Graphic photographs of alleged prisoner abuse, thought to be among up to
2,000 images Barack Obama is trying to prevent from being released, emerged
yesterday.
by Alex Spillius in Washington

The shocking images of inmates in Iraq and Afghanistan were published just a
day after the US president announced plans for a legal battle stop them ever
being seen.

They risked provoking renewed hostility in the Middle East as Mr Obama
attempts to build bridges with the Islamic world.

He is scheduled to make a major speech in Cairo on June 4 when he will
launch his version of a plan to bring peace between the Israelis and the
Palestinians.

One picture showed a prisoner hung up upside down while another showed a
naked man smeared in excrement standing in a corridor with a guard standing
menacingly in front of him. Another prisoner is handcuffed to the window
frame of his cell with underpants pulled over his head.

Others yet to be released reportedly show military guards threatening to
sexually assault a detainee with a broomstick and hooded prisoners on
transport planes with Playboy magazines opened to pictures of nude women on
their laps.

The images emerged from Australia yesterday where they were originally
obtained by the channel SBS in 2006 in the wake of the Abu Ghraib scandal.
They were not distributed around the world at the time but are now believed
to be among those the president is trying to block.

Mr Obama previously committed to allowing thousands of images to be
published but changed his mind after senior generals warned that their
publication could place US troops serving in Iraq and Afghanistan in greater
danger.

The president's change of heart brought bitter criticism from the left
wingers and the American Civil Liberties Union, which had brought a freedom
of information case against the US government applying to see the pictures.

Pledging to fight the case all the way to the Supreme Court, the ACLU
accused him of betraying his principles of open government and "complicity
in covering up" the "commission of torture by the Bush administration".

"It is true that these photos would be disturbing. The day we are no longer
disturbed by such repugnant acts would be a sad one," said Anthony Romero,
executive director.

"Only by looking squarely in the mirror, acknowledging the crimes of the
past and achieving accountability can we move forward and ensure that these
atrocities are not repeated."

The White House legal team was yesterday preparing for a June 9 deadline to
present its case that it would be against the interests of national security
to make the pictures public.

The controversy came as it was revealed that the administration is
considering detaining terror suspects from Guantanamo Bay indefinitely and
without trial on US soil.

Lindsey Graham, a Republican senator, said after meeting White House lawyers
that terror suspects deemed too dangerous to release could be jailed
permanently by a new national security court.

Other options include revising the Bush administration's military
commissions for senior al-Qaeda suspects that have been criticised for
relying too heavily on hearsay and uncontestable intelligence information.

When he took office on Jan 20 Mr Obama ordered that the prison at a US naval
base on Cuba be closed within a year.

© Copyright of Telegraph Media Group Limited 2009

More photos: http://dahrjamailiraq.com/wpg2?g2_itemId=11676

Copy pictures on post cards & mail to flag waving 'christians'or to Crime
Stoppers and Texas DA.
Speaker Bitch Skanky Piglosi
2009-05-15 23:02:05 UTC
Post by BushCo Torture
New 'Prisoner Abuse' Photographs Emerge Despite US Bid to Block Publication
Graphic photographs of alleged prisoner abuse, thought to be among up to
2,000 images Barack Obama is trying to prevent from being released,
emerged yesterday.
by Alex Spillius in Washington
=================

Wow . I saw that happen today , kids hanging upsode down on a jungle jim
playground.
Gandalf Grey
2009-05-15 23:38:48 UTC
Hope you kept your distance, you STD ridden old Skank.
Speaker Bitch Skanky Piglosi

playground.
Gandalf Grey

playground.
4976 Dead, 109 since 1/20/09
2009-05-16 01:54:06 UTC
Post by BushCo Torture
New 'Prisoner Abuse' Photographs Emerge Despite US Bid to Block Publication
Graphic photographs of alleged prisoner abuse, thought to be among up
to 2,000 images Barack Obama is trying to prevent from being released,
emerged yesterday.
by Alex Spillius in Washington
=================
Wow . I saw that happen today , kids hanging upsode down on a jungle jim
playground.
For three days, without food or sleep.

I bet you have pretty cranky kids.
--
“Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the
entrails of the last priest.” -Dennis Diderot Pay your taxes so the
rich don't have to. Atheist #2211
Steve
2009-05-16 10:25:42 UTC
Post by BushCo Torture
New 'Prisoner Abuse' Photographs Emerge Despite US Bid to Block Publication
Graphic photographs of alleged prisoner abuse, thought to be among up
to 2,000 images Barack Obama is trying to prevent from being released,
emerged yesterday.
by Alex Spillius in Washington
=================
Wow . I saw that happen today , kids hanging upsode down on a jungle jim
playground.
For three days, without food or sleep.
If you hung Zepp or Hansen upside down for three days all their 300
lbs of fat would run into their empty heads....
BushCo Torture
You would cook 'em and cannibalize them after sodomizing them.
Steve
2009-05-16 18:19:54 UTC
Post by BushCo Torture
New 'Prisoner Abuse' Photographs Emerge Despite US Bid to Block Publication
Graphic photographs of alleged prisoner abuse, thought to be among up
to 2,000 images Barack Obama is trying to prevent from being released,
emerged yesterday.
by Alex Spillius in Washington
=================
Wow . I saw that happen today , kids hanging upsode down on a jungle jim
playground.
For three days, without food or sleep.
If you hung Zepp or Hansen upside down for three days all their 300
lbs of fat would run into their empty heads....
You would cook 'em and cannibalize them after sodomizing them.
Naw, if you tried to cook 'em you'd have a huge grease fire... talk
about global warming....
Beam Me Up Scotty
2009-05-16 18:56:57 UTC
Post by BushCo Torture
New 'Prisoner Abuse' Photographs Emerge Despite US Bid to Block Publication
Graphic photographs of alleged prisoner abuse, thought to be among up
to 2,000 images Barack Obama is trying to prevent from being released,
emerged yesterday.
by Alex Spillius in Washington
=================
Wow . I saw that happen today , kids hanging upsode down on a jungle jim
playground.
For three days, without food or sleep.
If you hung Zepp or Hansen upside down for three days all their 300
lbs of fat would run into their empty heads....
You would cook 'em and cannibalize them after sodomizing them.
That was Geoffry Dahmer

Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer (May 21, 1960 – November 28, 1994) was an American
serial killer and sex offender. Dahmer murdered 17 men and boys – most
of whom were of African or Asian descent – between 1978 and 1991, with
the majority of the murders occurring between 1987 and 1991. His murders
were particularly gruesome, involving rape, torture, dismemberment,
necrophilia and cannibalism. On November 28, 1994, Dahmer was beaten to
death by fellow Columbia Correctional Institution inmate Christopher
Scarver with a bar from a weight machine while on work detail in the
prison gym

Gandalf Grey
2009-05-16 02:15:12 UTC
With who else other than a prisoner could Skanky have any kind of sex?
BushCo Torture
2009-05-16 00:03:24 UTC
"Speaker Bitch Skanky Piglosi" <Speaker Bitch Skanky Piglosi
Post by Speaker Bitch Skanky Piglosi
Wow . I saw that happen today , kids hanging upsode down on a jungle jim
playground.
HAHAHAHA.............Bush & Cheney are going to the gallows over, "kids

playground.
Gandalf Grey

playground.
Deaf Power
"Upsode"? One of those kids is drunken Babs binging on booze.
Speaker Bitch Skanky Piglosi

playground.
Bugman
It's a Jungle Gym idiot
Gandalf Grey
2009-05-16 02:22:49 UTC
Post by BushCo Torture
New 'Prisoner Abuse' Photographs Emerge Despite US Bid to Block Publication
Graphic photographs of alleged prisoner abuse, thought to be among up to
2,000 images Barack Obama is trying to prevent from being released,
emerged yesterday.
by Alex Spillius in Washington
=================
Wow . I saw that happen today , kids hanging upsode down on a jungle jim
playground.
It's a Jungle Gym idiot
We *might* be dealing with the real Dana/Babs here. "upsode"? "jungle
jim"?

On the other side, Skanky spelled "playground" correctly which would be a
bit of a reach for Dana/Babs.

The jury is still out, but I'm getting more interested.
Gandalf Grey

playground.
4976 Dead, 109 since 1/20/09
2009-05-16 17:27:43 UTC
Post by BushCo Torture
New 'Prisoner Abuse' Photographs Emerge Despite US Bid to Block Publication
Graphic photographs of alleged prisoner abuse, thought to be among up
to 2,000 images Barack Obama is trying to prevent from being released,
emerged yesterday.
by Alex Spillius in Washington
=================
Wow . I saw that happen today , kids hanging upsode down on a jungle jim
playground.
For three days? Deprived of food and sleep?

I bet they were pretty cranky kids!

Do you treat your own children that way?
Beam Me Up Scotty
2009-05-16 17:35:40 UTC
Post by BushCo Torture
New 'Prisoner Abuse' Photographs Emerge Despite US Bid to Block Publication
Graphic photographs of alleged prisoner abuse, thought to be among up
to 2,000 images Barack Obama is trying to prevent from being released,
emerged yesterday.
by Alex Spillius in Washington
=================
Wow . I saw that happen today , kids hanging upsode down on a jungle jim
playground.
Sadist and Masochist Magazine, has better pictures.

One man's torture is another man's ecstasy. If you can't define sex, as
only a man and woman in procreation, how could you define torture?
BushCo Torture
2009-05-16 00:11:00 UTC
Post by BushCo Torture
New 'Prisoner Abuse' Photographs Emerge Despite US Bid to Block Publication
Graphic photographs of alleged prisoner abuse, thought to be among up to
2,000 images Barack Obama is trying to prevent from being released,
emerged yesterday.
by Alex Spillius in Washington
Wow . I saw that happen today , kids hanging upsode down on a jungle jim
playground.
For what? Republicans were in charge and Pelosi would've been charged with
treason under the Patriot Act.

<PLONK>